HFT elite was born out of my desire to reach more people, add more value and create more awareness around what’s possible for men and women within the game of Cricket.
I love to coach, mentor and assist in anyone’s growth on any level and it is my belief that there is tremendous room for growth in the modern game of Cricket which does include the skills of Power Hitting, Fielding and Throwing.
In today's elite sporting landscape, we are seeing constant evolution in philosophies all around the world.
This change is now often supported by data and analytics which is why it is so important we all continue to be flexible in thought with an inquisitive mind and a desire to explore what is current best practice.
Given my own sporting journey, what I do understand is the importance of mastering the basic fundamentals which then allows each athlete to put their unique touch on their own journey as they strive to reach their peak potential.
Assisting athletes in any way reach their peak physical abilities is truly satisfying, however earning the trust of an individual to open dialogue and engage in conversation relating to mental health, elite behaviours and psychology within the sporting landscape is what really drives me.
It can be a tremendously challenging journey mentally and emotionally as we strive to achieve our goals and so often the internal struggles we endure do not need to be as difficult as they are.
Providing a safe, non-judgemental setting to be heard and discuss those challenges can make all the difference in a young athlete’s life and I hope to be able to provide that environment and build that trust with as many athletes as possible.
Playing Career Notables
- Australian National Senior Baseball Team member of 12 years 2005 - 2017
- Signed Professional Contract with Philadelphia Phillies at age 17 in 2003
- Philadelphia Phillies minor league defensive player of the year 2004
- Helms Award winner in 2005 (MVP of Claxton shield
– Australian National Championships)
- Major League Debut with Philadelphia Phillies in 2008 who won the World Series later that season
- Melbourne Aces MVP 2012 - 4 x Baseball World Classic participant
Cricket Coaching Career
- Fielding Coach Casey South Melbourne - 2014 - 2015
- Consultant to Cricket Victoria Junior Pathway Programs / Vic Spirit / Vic Bushrangers - 2015
- Consultant to Cricket Tasmania Community Coach Upskill programs / Tas Roar - 2016-2018