Huge stealth-like power is an understatement.
Whilst the colouration may be stealthy in design, the large, pronounced edges at the driving zone ooze confidence for the batter.
Complimented by the low to mid swell position for powerful front foot play and domination of spin bowling, this bat has been specifically engineered to produce maximum power at the drive zone.
The NOIR is the perfect bat for those looking to stand out from the crowd, epitomising class and style with its striking colour scheme and sleek design.
Available in two sizes with the choice of seven grades, the perfect Noir for you is never far away.
Made In England from Prime English Willow.
- TRADITIONAL L555 BLADE LENGTH
- HANDLE LENGTH 295mm
- F4.5 FACE PROFILE
- LARGE PRONOUNCED EDGES AT DRIVE ZONE
- LOW TO MID SWELL POSITION FOR FRONT FOOT PLAY
- PARTIALLY CONCAVED BACK PROFILE FOR BALANCING
- ENGINEERED POWER AT DRIVE ZONE
- MADE IN ENGLAND FROM PRIME ENGLISH WILLOW