From THE cricket protection specialist - Masuri - this batting glove features advanced Masuri Applied Technologies including the THUMB CLAW, WRIST BAR and META SHIELD offering ultimate protection to the player where it is needed most.
Made using advanced Masuri PRO FOAM technology this product offers far superior protection to its rivals. Also includes sheepskin palm, half leather, half mesh (two piece) thumb and inside towel lining.
A hybrid construction of split multi-flex design and new advanced sausage finger construction resulting in a popular solution for players of all levels.
• PRO FOAMS - a combination of graded foams that increases impact absorption. Different combinations ensure the optimum balance of protection and flexibility in high risk impact areas. Independently proven to provide 30% more impact absorption than commonly used foams.
• THUMB CLAW - a reinforced PRO FOAM that hooks around the tip of the thumb offering greater protection when impacted by the ball. Ergonomically designed to fit with the construction of the glove without compromising movement or grip on the bat.
• WRIST BAR - a reinforced PRO FOAM that protects the radius and ulna bones in the wrist. Integrated into the existing wrist band of the glove ensuring that playing style is unaffected.
• META SHIELD - a reinforced PRO FOAM providing targeted and increased protection of the metacarpal knuckle. Integrated within the glove (over the index finger of the bottom hand and little finger in the top hand) without impending grip.
• Strong, durable and breathable sheepskin palm offering incredible grip and feel on the bat.
• Breathable, double-sided elasticated wrist band offering comfortable and ergonomic fit to the player.
• Designed by Masuri, THE cricket protection specialists and experts in impact absorbing technology.